Pay Your Bill
We want to help you save time – and save a stamp. Our online bill pay system is quick, convenient, and open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
To pay your St. Luke’s Hospital, lab, or X-ray bill online, visit our online hospital bill payment system, or call us at 1-800-304-9668 from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
If you do not have insurance or qualify for Medicaid, we can help. Please complete this Financial Assistance Application to help us determine your eligibility for free or discounted care.
When filling out your Financial Assistance Application, it is important that you complete all information to the best of your ability. We will need some basic information to process your application:
- Phone number
- Date of birth
- Number of family members (including patient’s spouse and all of patient’s natural or adoptive children under the age of 18 who live in the home; and for minors, both parents, whether or not they live in the home).
- Gross family income information for the 12 months before service and monthly gross family income information for the 3 months before service.
The Only Hospital in Our Region to Accept All Major Insurances.
St. Luke’s Hospital is the only hospital in the Greater Toledo, Northwest Ohio region to accept all major insurances. Now that’s the kind of peace of mind we love to give our patients!
Yes. We accept all major insurances. Here’s a partial list.
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of MI PPO
- Bureau for Children with Medical Handicaps
- CareSource Aged, Blind or Disabled
- CIGNA HealthCare
- Coventry Health
- Emerald Health Network
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- Great Lakes Health Plan
- Great-West Healthcare
- Health Net Federal - TRICARE
- Health Plan of MI
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Michigan Medicaid
- Michigan Medicare
- Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation
- Ohio Health Choice
- Ohio Medicaid
- Ohio Medicare
- Priority Health
- Railroad Medicare
- United Healthcare of Ohio
Please check with your provider for details about your coverage and any restrictions and requirements that may apply.