Landmark Battle Of Fallen Timbers Mural to be moved to St. Luke’s Hospital Saturday

Press Releases

[Maumee, OH]—Since August 1930 the mural “Battle Of Fallen Timbers” has hung majestically inside the former Charter One branch at 337 North Huron Street.

At 15 feet high and 25 feet long, the mural is an imposing depiction of one of the most notable events in our region’s history.

Its future home is hoped to be at the Visitor Center at the battlefield site, but in the meantime the Charter One building is being renovated and a temporary home was needed. St. Luke’s Hospital will be that temporary home.

On November 4, 2017, the mural will be moved from 337 North Huron and installed at St. Luke’s Hospital. The media is invited to view and record the movement and installation of the “Battle of Fallen Timbers.”

What: Movement of “Battle of Fallen Timbers”
When: Saturday, November 4
Mural expected to arrive at St. Luke’s between 10:15 and 10:30
Interview window 10:00 to 12:00
Where: St. Luke’s Hospital, 5901 Monclova Rd., Maumee
Visual: Highly visual movement and installation of 15 x 25 foot mural