We Want to Hear from You.
We value your input and are happy to answer your questions. We’d love to hear from you! We invite you to provide us with your ideas, your feedback and your questions to help us fulfill our mission to improve the health and well-being of our patients.
Please understand information sent via e-mail is not secure or confidential. If you would like a response to your comments or questions, please include both your e-mail address and telephone number.
View locations and directions for St. Luke’s Hospital.
Comments and Questions.
Whether it’s to compliment an employee for providing exceptional service, make a suggestion or express a concern, we want to hear from you.
Please use the form below to submit an e-mail to the mailbox for St. Luke’s Hospital.
- If you are having a medical or mental health emergency, call 911.
- For your own privacy, please do not include any medical, personal, or confidential information in your comments. We cannot provide medical advice through this website.
- If you have health-related questions or would like assistance scheduling an appointment, you can also contact St. Luke’s Hospital by calling 419.893.5911.
Below is a list of important telephone numbers that you may need during your stay at St. Luke’s Hospital before you arrive or after you go home.
Information Desk 419.893.5930
Main Number 419.893.5911
- Cardiac Rehabilitation 419.897.8440
- Chaplain/Pastoral Care 419.893.5924
- Childbirth Classes 419.897.8453
- Courtesy Van 419.893.5990
- Diabetes Care Center 419.897.8344
- Emergency Services 419.893.5920
- Employment/Human Resources 419.893.5936
- Employment/Human Resources (Job-line) 419.891.8050
- Enterostomal Therapy 419.893.5944
- Facilities Management 419.893.5929
- Family Birthing Center 419.897.8450
- Heart Center 419.897.5477
- Heart Failure Clinic 419.897.5437
- Lab – Maumee (5757 Monclova Road) 419.897.9396
- Lab – Maumee (6005 Monclova Road, Ste. 16) 419.931.0275
- Lab – Perrysburg (1103 Village Square Drive) 419.874.8421
- Lab – Perrysburg (28555 Starbright Blvd.) 419.887.8771
- Lab – Waterville (900 Waterville-Monclova Road) 419.441.1000
- Laboratory/Pathology – St. Luke’s Hospital 419.893.5947
- Marketing Communications – 419.893.5923
- Medical Imaging – 3000 Regency Court, Suite 105, Toledo 419.841.2166
- Medical Imaging – Maumee (5757 Monclova Road) 419.893.4856
- Medical Imaging – Perrysburg (1103 Village Square Drive) 419.872.0666
- Medical Imaging – Perrysburg (28555 Starbright Blvd.) 419.887.8771
- Medical Imaging – Waterville (900 Waterville-Monclova Rd.) 419.897.8328
- Medical Records 419.893.5946
- Medical Staff Office 419.891.8019
- MedMatch Physician Referral Service 419.893.5993
- Nursing Administration 419.893.5938
- Nutrition Counseling 419.897.8376
- Occupational Health Services at St. Luke’s Hospital 419.891.8003
- Ohio Hearing & Balance Institute 419.972.7746
- Other Departments 419.893.5911
- Pain Clinic 419.893.5986
- Patient Registration/Admitting 419.893.5925
- Pharmacy 419.893.5948
- Physical Therapy – Perryburg (2855 Starbright Blvd.) 419.887.8745
- Physical Therapy – Perrysburg (1103 Village Square Drive) 419.874.8187
- Physical Therapy – Swanton (22 Turtle Creek Circle, Ste. G) 419.825.5323
- Physical Therapy – Waterville (900 Waterville-Monclova Rd.) 419.441.1002
- Physical Therapy (St. Luke’s Hospital) 419.893.5957
- Primary Life Systems 419.893.5927
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation 419.897.8449
- Purchasing/Materials 419.891.8099
- Scheduling for Outpatient Testing 419.897.8328
- Security/Lost and Found 419.897.8499
- Senior Services 419.897.8484
- Sleep Disorders Center 419.897.8490Social Services 419.893.5914
- Speech Therapy 419.893.5957
- TDD Only – Hearing Impaired 419.893.5997
- Tobacco Treatment Center 419.893.7848
- Volunteers 419.893.5919
- X-ray/Radiology (hospital) 419.891.8094