Complete Care. Coordinated Treatment.
Our internal medicine team is part of St. Luke’s Wellcare Physicians Group. We are committed to understanding you as an individual, with the focus on delivering high-quality care centered around your needs. We serve adult men and women, addressing needs ranging from prevention, to routine care of illness and injury. And we provide specialized care for the most complex diseases, injuries, and conditions.
We take a team approach to your health care. Our team includes lead physician, nurses, technologists, and support staff to make your visit a positive one with timely and thorough communication, minimal waiting, and the highest level of health care. Our internal medicine team also works closely with surgeons and other medical specialists to ensure that your care is coordinated and comprehensive.
Why Choose an Internal Medicine Specialist?
Rather than focusing on one system of the body, an internist is trained in the diagnosis and treatment of the entire body, treating both common and complex adult illnesses.
An internist is a doctor that specializes in diagnosing and performing nonsurgical treatment of diseases in adults. Internists are often the consultant to other doctors to help treat symptoms that are difficult to diagnose.
People will often stay with one internist throughout their adult life. Diagnosis and treatment can either take place in the office or a hospital setting depending on the severity of treatment needed.
Internal Medicine Services
- Check-ups, exams and follow-up, acting as your primary care provider who knows you well
- Chronic disease management
- Common problems with the skin, ears, and eyes.
- Complementary and alternative medicine
- Disease prevention, overall wellness, and health promotion.
- Diagnosis of unidentified symptoms such as chest pain, shortness of breath, back pain, etc.
- Infectious disease diagnosis and treatment
- Preventive screenings including mammograms, pap smears, blood pressure, cholesterol levels, etc.
- Collaborative care and treatment in patients affected with cancer and other diseases of the kidneys, respiratory, heart, blood and vascular systems.
St. Luke’s Internal Medicine
A Member of WellCare Physicians Group
5755 Monclova Road
Maumee, OH 43537
Our Exceptional Providers
Richard Paat, MD
Laura Graham, PA-C