We Understand Women.
And We Know How to Treat Them
No two women are exactly alike. That’s why we take an individualized approach to women’s healthcare. We’ve invested in state-of-the-art technology. And our team of women’s health experts never stops learning. We also invest the time to get to know each patient. We want to know about each woman’s family, career, and health goals. Then we address her health concerns with these things in mind.
In addition to offering a full range of obstetrics and gynecology services, the board-certified physicians at Premier Women’s Health are specially trained in minimally invasive gynecologic procedures, such as da Vinci® Surgery.
Our certified nurse midwives are registered nurses who have also completed a multi-year master’s degree program specializing in midwifery. Their approach to pregnancy and childbirth is designed for normal pregnancies, and in-hospital deliveries by midwives are typically covered by insurance.
From First Gynecological Exam, to Menopause
From your initial exam, to childbirth and through menopause and beyond, our goal is to offer patient-centered medical care based on mutual trust and communication, all in a warm and caring environment.
St. Luke’s Premier Women’s Health
A Member of WellCare Physicians Group
6135 Trust Dr., Suite 114
Holland, Ohio 43528
General gynecologic care:
- Routine and yearly examinations
- Adolescent gynecology and counseling
- Contraception counseling
- Pap smears and cervical cancer screening
- Breast and ovarian cancer screening
- Osteoporosis screening, prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- Premenstrual syndrome management
- STD screening
GYN surgery and procedures
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization
- D & C
- Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedures (LEEP)
- Uterine endometrial ablation
Contraception counseling and procedures.
Urogynecology and pelvic reconstructive surgery.
- Urodynamics – evaluation
- Treatment for urinary incontinence
Minimally invasive surgery:
- Advanced laparoscopic & hysteroscopic surgery
- da Vinci® Hysterectomy
- da Vinci® Myomectomy
Infertility evaluation, testing and treatment
- Bone density testing
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- Immunizations (including Gardasil)
- Fitness and dietary and nutrition counseling
Our Exceptional Providers
Elizabeth M. Read, MD, FACOG
Katherine S. Jender, FNP-C, MSN
Nancy A. Arquette, MD, FACOG
Diana Messer-Kruse, CNP
Hana Awada-Mitchell, CNM
Theresa Barabash, CNP
Erica Krause, CNM