Helping You Live Your Healthiest Life.
From Adolescence, Through Menopause
Our entire practice is devoted to providing personalized and integrated obstetrics and gynecological care for women of all ages. Our expert and caring board-certified providers focus on prevention and general wellness to help women maintain a healthy lifestyle. We do this by getting to know our patients. By slowing down, asking the right questions, and truly listening, we’re able to put our patients at ease and provide the best OB/GYN care possible.
Our certified nurse midwives are registered nurses who have also completed a multi-year master’s degree program specializing in midwifery. Their approach to pregnancy and childbirth is designed for normal pregnancies, and in-hospital deliveries by midwives are typically covered by insurance.
Through All Seasons of Life, We’re Here for You
From your initial exam, to childbirth and through menopause and beyond, we offer patient-centered medical care based on trust and open communication, all in a warm and caring environment.
The combination of technically advanced medical care and our personal, comfortable, sincere approach is what our patients say they appreciate about us. And our insurance specialist relieves the hassle of submitting your claims.
St. Luke’s OB/GYN
A Member of WellCare Physicians Group
959 Illinois Ave., Ste. E
Maumee, OH 43537
General gynecologic care:
- Routine and yearly examinations
- Adolescent gynecology and counseling
- Contraception counseling
- Pap smears and cervical cancer screening
- Breast and ovarian cancer screening
- Osteoporosis screening, prevention, diagnosis and treatment
- Premenstrual syndrome management
- STD screening
Contraception counseling and procedures
Urogynecology and pelvic reconstructive surgery
- Urodynamics – evaluation
- Treatment for urinary incontinence
- Bone density testing
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- Immunizations (including Gardasil)
- Fitness and dietary and nutrition counseling
GYN surgery and procedures
- Uterine Fibroid Embolization
- D & C
- Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedures (LEEP)
- Uterine endometrial ablation
Minimally invasive surgery:
- Advanced laparoscopic & hysteroscopic surgery
Infertility evaluation, testing and treatment
Our Exceptional Provider
Gary Swann, DO