St. Luke’s Hospital Transportation Services
St. Luke’s Hospital is committed to your convenience and safety. Our Transportation Services Team has developed a system for getting you safely and conveniently in and around our campus.
Our courtesy van is available to patients with scheduled testing or treatment at St. Luke’s Hospital. Information about using our courtesy and valet van services is provided below, for your convenience.
How do I schedule the courtesy shuttle?
Call the St. Luke’s Hospital courtesy shuttle at 419-893-5990 at least 24 hours before your scheduled tests or treatment. Please be prepared to give the following information:
- Your name, address, age and phone number
- Your physician’s name
- Whether you expect to be accompanied by a companion
- The procedure or procedures you are scheduled for a St. Luke’s Hospital, and the times of your appointments
- Complete, accurate directions to your home
When does the courtesy shuttle operate?
- The St. Luke’s Hospital courtesy shuttle operates between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, to accommodate services scheduled between 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Reservations should be made at least 24 hours before your testing or treatment
- The courtesy shuttle is not available for emergency transportation to St. Luke’s Hospital, but it may be used for any service that is ordered by your physician – schedule-permitting
How does the courtesy shuttle work?
- The courtesy shuttle can transport only patients who are able to walk and get in and out of the van with minimal assistance, but it is not currently equipped to accommodate wheelchair patients
- Patients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- There is two-way communication between the courtesy shuttle and St. Luke’s Hospital, in case of any medical or transportation problems
- Patients may be accompanied by one companion, if space permits
St. Luke’s Hospital also offers a Valet Van for hospital visitors.
St. Luke’s Hospital operates a free Valet Van service for the convenience of patients, visitors and employees. The Valet Van transports people between the hospital and their vehicles on regular, established routes for drop-off and pick-up at the Visitor Entrance and the Outpatient Center.
The Valet Van operates Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. This service is not available on holidays.