Your Medical Records
Your health information records are important to keep both you and your medical providers up-to-date on your health status. Stay informed about patient privacy and how to request your medical records.
- Complete the St. Luke’s Authorization to Release Patient Information form (PDF). This authorization will allow us to release your medical records to you or another party.
- You can fax your completed form to the Health Information Management Department at 419.891.8021 or you can return the form in person to St. Luke’s Hospital – 6001 Monclova Road- Business Center.
- Allow up to 5-7 business days to process your request
- There may be a charge for medical record copies. Learn more about these charges in Ohio.
- Be sure to bring your photo ID when you pick up your medical records.
- Records may be mailed to your home or to another party you have authorized to receive your medical records. Prepayment may be required when applicable.
Health Information Management Department
Hours of Operation:
Main Phone Number: 419.893.5946
Fax Number: 419.891.8021