NOTICE: ALL visitors will be prohibited at St. Luke’s Hospital to protect the health of our patients and employees.
IN EFFECT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, In compliance with updated state and local health regulations, all visitors are restricted with the following exceptions:
- Obstetric patients:
- Non-COVID-19 suspected case: one adult (18+) visitor.
- COVID-19 confirmed case: one adult visitor (18+) who will remain the same for the entire hospitalization.
- Emergency Department: one visitor (18+), which ends upon admission as an inpatient
- Surgery or Procedure: One adult (18+) visitor
- End of Life: Immediate family to include: significant others, children, siblings and others at the discretion of the healthcare team.
- Patient Needs: Healthcare team may determine if a visitor is needed based on patient’s well-being.
Any visitor who may be allowed for one of the above reasons must:
- Be 18+ years old
- Follow strict hand-washing procedures before and after visiting a patient
- Be screened at the hospital entrance for fever and respiratory symptoms before being allowed to visit. Individuals who exhibit any of these symptoms will not be permitted to visit.
These guidelines will help us minimize the number of people in our hospital to prevent the spread of disease. Please encourage patients to connect with their loved ones using phone calls, email, texting, video chat or other electronic communications.
Personal Protective Equipment Donations:
A large pink collection box has been placed at the St. Luke’s Hospital Outpatient Entrance (driveway 3). Please place any donated masks in a zip lock or plastic bag for delivery. If you have other questions, contact Jean Sandrock, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Personal Protective Equipment donations:
Please contact Jean Sandrock at email@example.com or 419.893.5934 (M-F) to coordinate drop off of protective equipment.
Items we are requesting assistance from the community:
- N95 masks – are there business or industry that can help by donation
- Surgical masks – ? salons etc. that could be donated.
- Goggles or protective eyewear
- Nitrile or other gloves
Thank you for the community response for this need in health care.
Be Our Guest. And Remember, We’re All Here for Our Patients.
At St. Luke’s Hospital, we want you and your family to be as comfortable as possible during your stay. When you can’t be at home, we’ll do our best to make you comfortable, with all the amenities and services you and your loved ones need.
We appreciate the opportunity to care for you or your loved one. Our passion, and the reason for our existence, is to offer you the best possible healthcare experience. While caring for your health and healing, we work hard to:
- Provide you with the highest possible quality of medical care and service
- Make you feel safe and comfortable while in our care
- Ensure that your loved ones feel welcome and involved in your care
These services and amenities have been developed to make visiting St. Luke’s Hospital safe and convenient.
Services and amenities, just for you.
Valet Van – Free Valet Van transports visitors, patients and employees between the hospital and their vehicles on regular, established routes for drop-off and pick-up at the Visitor Entrance and the Outpatient Center. Details here.