Welcome to St. Luke’s
As an Agency/Allied Health professional, you are an important part of St. Luke’s. You will find the steps needed, to continue your experience, listed below.
- Complete Health Requirements Form. If your information is on file with your employer, you may print a copy and attach to this form. Please make sure to review your employer form and fill in any missing information on the St. Luke’s form. Return to the Human Resources department.
- Employer document must have the employee name on it. If not, an authorized representative from your employer, must provide verification that the information came from them. Ex: Signed letter on letterhead, signed health document with business card of person signing, etc.
- Review the Clinical Orientation Module.
- Print and sign Clinical & Non-Clinical Attestation Form. Return to the Human Resources department.
- Stop at the Human Resources department to have your picture taken for your badge, so it can be picked up on your first day at St. Luke’s Hospital. This can be done up to two (2) weeks prior to your start date, with a minimum of two (2) days before your start date.
Note that all paperwork must be completed and received by Human Resources, before the professional can start their first clinical day.