For Non-Clinical Students
We are delighted that you have chosen St. Luke’s to be a part of your educational experience. You will find the steps needed, to continue your student journey, listed below.
- Contact your school for St. Luke’s Non-Clinical Human Resource Coordinator information.
- Coordinate with your Human Resource Coordinator, at St. Luke’s Hospital, for schedule information.
- Print and complete the Health Requirements Form. If your information is on file at your learning institution, you may print a copy and attach to this form.
- School document must have student name on it. If not, school representative must provide verification that information came from the school. Ex: Signed letter, signed health document with business card of person signing, etc.
- Complete the Non-Clinical Orientation Module on the St. Luke’s Internet site.
- Print and sign Clinical & Non-Clinical Attestation Form.
- Once Steps 1 through 5 are complete, return Health Requirements Form and Clinical & Non-Clinical Attestation Form to Human Resources, a MINIMUM of one (1) week PRIOR to starting your learning experience at St. Luke’s Hospital.
- Stop at the Human Resources department to have your picture taken for your badge, so it can be picked up on your first day at St. Luke’s Hospital. This can be done two (2) weeks prior to your start date, and should be done a minimum of two (2) days before your start date.