One Complete Occupational Health Services Program. Measurable Results.
Through education, treatment and testing, we help businesses and their employees minimize risk, reduce the length of time off for injuries and promote safe practices in the workplace. St. Luke’s implemented its Occupational Health Services program in 1989, with an emphasis on personalized service and engagement with community resources.
Our Occupational Health Services team works together with company representatives and their employees to maintain employee wellness, reduce lost work days and safely return injured employees back to work. We provide specialized physical examinations, workplace clearances, return to duty evaluations, drug and alcohol testing, surveillance, immunizations and a variety of work-related assessments.
Occupational Health Services, together with the services offered through St. Luke’s Hospital and its community partners, provides various programs for a large number of local companies ranging in size from a few to thousands of employees. Our team develops custom workplace wellness and surveillance programs for businesses in a wide range of fields, including manufacturing, health care, first responders, transportation, chemical processes, skilled trades, service professions and agriculture.
Each member of the St. Luke’s Occupational Health Services team is specially trained, certified and experienced in providing occupational health clinical services. Our providers, nurses and support staff have a passion for excellence in patient care and a focus on keeping your team working safely.
St. Luke’s Occupational Health Services offers:
- Treatment and management of workplace injuries
- Worker’s Compensation claim management
- Occupational and physical therapy
- Pre-employment, annual OSHA, DOT and hazardous materials physical exams
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Medical Review Officer services
- Drug-free Workplace Program services through affiliated partners
- AED and on-site responder training through affiliated partners
- Travel medicine
- Medical surveillance programs
- Specialty examinations
- Annual wellness assessments
- Laboratory services
- Respirator clearance evaluations and Fit Testing
- Pulmonary function testing/spirometry
- Audiology testing and hearing surveillance services
- Radiology services in the Occupational Health Services building and on the St. Luke’s campus
- EKGs and cardiac stress testing
- Emergency and ExpressCare services on the St. Luke’s campus
Convenient Location & Hours
Not everybody’s work day begins and ends the same. St. Luke’s Occupational Health Services opens at 7:30 a.m. to serve your needs. After 4:30 p.m., injury care and drug and alcohol testing can be done at St. Luke’s Emergency Center, where emergency providers and trained collectors are available 24-hours per day, seven days a week.
St. Luke’s Occupational Health Services is conveniently located in the Fallen Timbers Medical Center on the campus of St. Luke’s Hospital, just off the Anthony Wayne Trail / US 24 at I-475/Route 23 Exit number 4. There is ample parking as well as elevator access to the lower level of the building. Radiology and lab services are available in the Fallen Timbers Medical Center as well.
Occupational Health Services
Fallen Timbers Medical Center
5757 Monclova Rd., Suite 17
Maumee, OH 43537