Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists.
Advanced Technology. An Exceptional Level of Caring.
The otolaryngology experts at St. Luke’s Hospital are Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) specialists with extensive experience in diagnosing and treating adults and children with disorders of the ear, nose and throat. Our doctors are all board certified in Otolaryngology, are backed by state-of-the-art equipment, and provide complete care from diagnosis through treatment of ENT and head and neck conditions.
Our physicians are trained in many ENT subspecialty areas, including: otology, reconstructive and cosmetic surgery, allergy, and head and neck surgery. Our ENT team includes speech-language pathologists and audiologists who get to know every patient and design the best treatment plan for each one.
Nurses, physicians and support staff at the St. Luke’s ENT Center are highly trained ENT specialists who focus on patient comfort while providing the most effective relief from symptoms and improved quality of life.
Innovation and focus bring healing.
Our priority is to heal patients quickly and in the most comfortable way possible. We do this by applying innovative techniques, and offering advanced and comprehensive ENT care, including:
- Extensive experience with both adult and pediatric Balloon Sinuplasty™, providing a less invasive treatment for sinus blockage, with faster recovery times.
- Pediatric cochlear implant center with advanced technology
- The latest technology in all types of otolaryngology surgery, including reconstructive, head and neck tumor, nasal and endoscopic sinus, and thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Comprehensive Speech and Hearing Program, including the Sursa Infant Speech Perception Laboratory, furthering language development in infants and toddlers with hearing loss
Our areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
- Acoustic Neuroma & Skull Based Procedures
- Dizziness (vertigo)
- Ringing in the ears
- Hearing loss
- Smell and taste disorders
- Nose bleeds
- Chronic ear infections (otitis media)
- Sleep apnea and snoring
- Thyroid and parathyroid disorders
- Hoarseness and vocal cord disorders
- Head and neck cancer
- Facial paralysis (bell’s palsy)
Hearing aids and other audiology services.
In addition to the above listed treated ear, nose and throat disorders, St. Luke’s ENT Center also offers hearing aid and audiology services to patients who are dealing with hearing loss.